Doctor Brace CircuTrend 20-30 mmHg Thigh High Compression Stockings For Women
About women's 20-30 mmHg thigh high compression stockings
Doctor Brace CircuTrend 20-30 mmHg thigh high compression stockings for women help to relieve or to prevent mild to moderate venous diseases at the ankle, calf or thigh levels. They are made with gradient compression. For below knee joint venous insufficiency, see also our knee high compression socks.
They are designed with semi-transparent (or semi-opaque) elegant fabric. They are available in two popular colors: black and beige.
These women's 20-30 mmHg thigh high compression stockings are measured. This means that the sizing chart is designed to offer the most personalized fit.
The thigh high length is also available in 30-40 mmHg compression level.
The thigh high compression stockings for women most important features are:
- Made in the United States
- Thigh high length with silicone grip band
- Graduated compression effect
- Read-to-wear measured compression stockings
- Closed toe. They are also available in open toe design
- Semi-transparent durable fabric
- Reinforced at toe and heel
Thigh women's compression stockings in 20-30 mmHg cover the full leg length, and are used as prevention or treatment for:
- Edema (leg swelling)
- Heavy legs
- Leg pain
- Spider veins
- Varicose veins at thigh or calf
- Or other venous disorders, as prescribed by your doctor