Doctor Brace CircuTrend 30-40 mmHg Men's Compression Socks Knee High
About the 30-40 mmHg compression socks for men
The Doctor Brace CircuTrend 30-40 mmHg men's compression socks in knee high provide the maximum graduated compression level for ready-to-wear measured socks. They are also available in 20-30 mmHg graduated compression.
These compression socks for men are made with semi-transparent elastic fabric. They are available in black and beige, and in a wide choice of sizes up to 4XL.
The detailed sizing chart of these measured male support stockings offers an almost custom fit.
For varicose veins, leg swelling, Phlebitis or blood clots issues at thigh level and below, the Doctor Brace CircuTrend for men is also available in thigh high length.
The knee high 30-40 mmHg men's compression socks offer the following features:
- Made in the USA
- Graduated compression therapy
- Measured socks with custom fit
- Reinforced at toe and heel
- Comfort band at the top of the calf
- Available in 2XL, 3XL or 4XL plus sizes for people with overweight or obese people.
The 30-40 mmHg is a strong compression level. In general, these compression socks for men are prescribed by doctors to relieve or treat the following venous disorders:
- Swollen ankle or leg (below knee)
- Varicose veins
- Mild to moderate Phlebitis
- Blood clots problems, such as a Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Note: for questions about the right compression level or length for you, it is always recommended to seek your doctor's advice.