Doctor Brace Circutrend Knee High Compression Socks For Women 20-30 mmHg
About the 20-30 mmHg knee high compression socks for women
These Doctor Brace CircuTrend compression socks are made for women. The medical graduated compression level is 20-30 mmHg.
They are designed with a knee high style and closed toe. It is typically used for venous insufficiency related problems at ankle and calf level. They are also available in 30-40 mmHg and in open toe design.
Doctor Brace women's compression stockings in 20-30 mmHg features are:
- Made in the USA.
- Graduated compression therapy
- Durable materials
- Anti-slip band at the top of the calf
- Closed toe
- Measured compression socks: they offer a more precise and custom fit
- Available in a large set of sizes and colors.
The Doctor Brace Circutrend knee high compression socks for women are commonly used in the following cases:
- Swollen ankle
- Aching leg below knee
- Venous insufficiency (CVI)
- Mild to moderate venous disorder or disease: varicose veins, spider veins, blood clots, mild Phlebitis