Doctor Brace Circutrend Knee High Women Compression Stockings 30-40 mmHg
About the knee high 30-40 mmHg compression stockings for women
The Doctor Brace CircuTrend women's 30-40 mmHg compression stockings knee high are made with durable sheer fabric. They are available in beige, black or nude colors (nude color on special order only).
They are designed with an anti-slip comfort band at the top, and a closed front (toe). Visit also the same compression socks but in open toe design.
The 30-40 mmHg or millimeter of mercury is considered as the second level of medical compression. It is usually prescribed by doctors to help treat moderate to severe venous insufficiency (CVI).
The Doctor Brace calf 30-40 women's compression stockings unique features are:
- Made in the United States
- Under knee joint wide grip band
- Reinforced toe
- Reinforced heel
- Graduated compression therapy
- Ready to wear measured knee high compression stockings for women. They are designed with detailed sizing chart, to provide an adjusted and personalized fit for maximum benefits to patient
- Durable and elegant sheer fabric for active women
These medical grade compression socks are prescribed by doctors in the following situations:
- Ankle edema
- Moderate to severe varicose veins
- Blood clots
- In combination with Phlebitis treatment
- Deep vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Note: seek your Doctor's advice before the use of any 30-40 mmHg compression stockings.