Doctor Brace CircuTrend Women's Thigh High 30-40 mmHg Compression Stockings
About the 30-40 mmHg thigh high compression stockings
The Doctor Brace CircuTrend women's thigh high 30-40 mmHg compression stockings are typically prescribed by health professionals for moderate to severe venous disorders at thigh, calf or ankle. If your venous disease is located at ankle or calf only, use the same product but in knee high length.
They are made with graduated compression therapy, where maximum pressure is applied at the ankle.
For 20-30 mmHg compression, see the same compression stockings for women but in 20-30.
Below are the main features of these women's thigh high 30-40 mmHg compression stockings:
- Made in the United States
- Semi-transparent all occasion fabric with graduated compression therapy
- Measured stockings
- Silicone grip band at thigh
- Closed toe. see also the same ladies compression stockings but in open toe.
Before the use of any compression stockings in 30-40 mmHg, be sure to seek your doctor's advice.
These women's stockings in this graduated compression level are prescribed in the following cases:
- Varicose veins
- Phlebitis in combination with other treatments
- Blood clots
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)